Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms arrive to email without text?

My URL is www.benefitplace.biz.

I created a "Contact" Page: www.benefitplace.biz/contact-us.php & a "Help Form": www.benefitplace.biz/helpform-bp.php.

The pages did work in the past! When using the forms, the pages are sent to the email address - but no information is sent from the forms. I did try to republish with no success!

How do I correct the problem?

Thanks,

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Forms arrive to email without text?

in both cases, you have not validated your forms - you have to go to each field and validate the field. i would suggest to choose whether you demand that anyone filling out the form has to fill the field in or not. if they have to then check box accordingly. always put a minimum of 1 and a max of lets say 100 except for comments. you may want to let them put up to 500 characters in the box. make sure you choose the email option when validating the email field. if you watch the tutorials again, this may make more sense.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Please change your forms Encoding Type to multipart / form data instead of text/plain that you have now. Save, Republish, Refresh before testing
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        Please change your forms Encoding Type to multipart / form data instead of text/plain that you have now. Save, Republish, Refresh before testing
        May I know if Form must use multipart / form;
        why give other options to choose between multipart / form and text / plain?

Comment

Each encoding type is suitable for a separate type of submission.

Text / plain is used if you use the mailto() method.
          www-x-urlencoded is for post/get submissions (like the one here)
          However it can't upload files.
          Multipart formdata is for post/get submissions but can also perform file uploads, so it fits all cases of post/get submissions.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much for your explaination.

Comment

Working...
            X