text fitting menu buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text fitting menu buttons

Hi I'm new here and have a question. My domain name is www.soycandlesbycr.com (which is not published yet). Anyway I have added some of my own buttons for the navigation bar home, about, contact, etc. I know I can center the text or make it left or right, but some of the buttons I have added, the text is up too high or too low. How do I fix that or do I just add each button individually with the text and link it to the correct page?

Carrie

Re: text fitting menu buttons

Well- looking at the site I cannot see individual buttons as the blue is dark. All I see is text linked.

If you did make your own buttons- then you should have added them to the navbar folder in the BV web site builder. To do this- navigate to the programs folder and then open the BV website builder folder. Look for the navbar folder and put your button pics there. To access them- use the BV menu bar and then look for your buttons.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I'm not using the page you see I'm still working on my pages in the Blue Voda Website Builder on my computer. I have already added the buttons to that folder, but some of the buttons I added the text still doesn't fit right. For example one of my buttons is like a shelf with candles and stuff on it and the text ends up going in the graphic part of the button not the actual blank spot where it is suppose to be.

Carrie

Comment

It could be that the picture on the button is off-center. Not seeing it or knowing how you made it is a hinderance. Could you maybe post the button here so that we can look at it and/or download it and test it ourselves?

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

It was a button I purchased and it won't let me post it or copy and paste it to my post. I actually have a couple of button I purchased that are like that. Is it possible to just edit the button and put my text on it and add each button (home,about, contact, etc.) individually and link them to the appropriate pages.

Carrie

Comment

Carrie-

Send them to me at this e-mail address: andy128@netisopen.com

I will have a look at them and edit them to fit properly if possible.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Carrie-

You have mail.

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
              X