Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link to the other page ??

hi,

I started building my site with your program.
    After creating the different pages: index, page 2,...;
    I tested the connection between them but when I select the toolbar button gives me an error: -page not found -
    There is a way to overcome this problem?
    We must first create the new domain and then connect the real address, so that all functions?
    My idea was to create first of all, check that everything worked in correctly and then, when ready, buy the new domain ... etc.
    What is the right solution?
    There is a temporary site on which to perform your tests without being published?
    Thank you for your response.
    Giuseppe

Re: link to the other page ??

You can preview pages separately, but you can't link each other in preview as the pages don't really exist on the net.
    No, there is no temporary test site. It is too dangerous allowing access to anyone on the server as you can't know what they might upload (hacking scripts etc)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply ... ..

OK, so I will make the individual pages, and after creating the new domain will provide for connections between them.

Thanks again for everything

Comment

If you have planned your website, and you already know how these pages will be named, you can already create your menus using relative links. That is, instead of providing the FULL url http://www.yourdomain.com/pagename.html you can simply provide the link between pages (menus or other links) as, simply, pagename.html

This way, you become independent from the domain name what ever that is going to be. Your links will not work in preview, but you will have everything ready for publishing once you get your domain name and hosting account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X