This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linux hosting

VodaHost is the best linux hosting company in the business, as they never fail to live up to their promise and for their excellent customer service. Let me share my VodaHost linux hosting story.

Internet is the contribution of present and superior level of science and people cannot endure their normal life without using Internet. For finding out the ultimate consequence from Internet, you must have a website regarding your business or service for expertise. Reliable, helpful and the best linux hosting service can help you to scuttle a successful website. Without the best linux hosting service you can never be able to run a website completely. VodaHost is really a cheap linux hosting service and without any hesitation is the best linux hosting service in my regards.

I already had a site when I signed up with VodaHost. It was a small static site that at the time I had hosted on a cheap linux hosting service, which, unfortunately, wasn't the best linux host you could hope for. You see, I am just a regular internet marketer wannabe and just like everyone else, who started in this business with nothing but spirit and a small capital, I immediately went for a hosting provider that offers a cheap linux hosting. I even thought, at that time that I was making a smart decision, as I was able to save a lot of money. After all, who could not resist a cheap linux hosting deal and one that promises a lot of perks? So, to cut the story short my first linux hosting package was a nightmare and now I realized that the price was so cheap because their services were also cheaply done.

So, my website sat idle for a few days as my so-called cheap linux host provider could not fixed the problem immediately as to why my site is having technical glitch. I tried calling their customer service everyday but for three straight days nobody get back at me as promised by their customer representative who also happens to be very rude to me, maybe she gets to many calls a day and having a bad time dealing with angry customers.

My website was already growing quickly and I knew that I would need to find a better host, fast. On this cheap hosting service, my site kept going down pretty often still, and it was only getting worse as the number of visitors grew. They also didn't have the option of using a CMS, which I knew I wanted. Although my site was doing well, I still didn't have much of a budget, so I knew I still had to find a cheap linux hosting service.

I got tired of all this downtime and problems with this hosting company and ask my friend Roy who has been in the business longer, for a recommendation after telling him what happen and why I want the best linux host provider but at affordable rates. The only name he mentioned is VodaHost, it was according to him the best linux hosting provider and it is also the company that takes care of his hosting needs.

After a fair bit of research, I settled on VodaHost as the best linux hosting company for the job. They offer very cheap linux hosting, but still have a lot of features, and from what I'd heard their service was supposed to be pretty good, too. So, I got a new VodaHost account and set about transferring my existing site to VodaHost. It was a simple, static HTML site at the time, so the process went quickly. I knew I wanted to change over to a CMS, but I didn't know how long it would take, so at first I just transfer the whole thing as it was.

It turns out that I needn't have bothered, however, since setting up a CMS on VodaHost is a truly painless process. Their one-click Joomla, install takes only a couple of minutes to complete. I set it up in a sub directory at first, so that my main site wouldn't get messed up while I tested things, but it truly wasn't necessary. I could have just installed Joomla to the main site immediately, and made the transition even quicker. I did not expect cheap linux hosting to be so simple to use, but VodaHost easily stacks up against any of the best linux hosting companies out there when it comes to installing a CMS.

Once I realized how truly simple the process was, I used their one-click install to set up Joomla at the root of my site, and copied all my old pages into the new CMS. And then I was done! I've steadily added new pages since then, growing my site substantially, but VodaHost has had no problems keeping up. For cheap linux host, they're doing a surprisingly good job, and I would certainly have to say that they are the best linux hosting you can find.

Seeing, their website, I was immediately impressed with the package that includes an unlimited space for disk, unlimited data transfer monthly, the free registration of domain name and even transfers, email accounts, unlimited website and domain names per account. Plus! The multiple carts and accounts of merchants, CGI, MySQL, PHP that is also unlimited, and VodaHost also has an affiliate software program along with CMS, forums and blogs. They simply made their offering enticing.

However, I was still a bit skeptical but after remembering my problem with my first cheap linux hosting provider, I figured if VodaHost can live to its promise then what is $7.95 when I can finally see my website live.

You know what made me finally decide to transfer to VodaHost and just write-off the cheap linux hosting provider as part of my learning experience in internet marketers, as “what not to do” if you’re a newbie. Well, it is the excellent VodaHost customer service. I had so many questions before I finally acquired their service, as I wanted to be sure that I am not making another mistake. Their friendly and knowledgeable representative had answered all my queries very well, and this was already a plus point for VodaHost.

I am utilizing the tune of VodaHost for a long time and still now I am being overwhelmed for the new and unique service they are contribution every day. You will find VodaHost as a cheap linux hosting provider if you make some evaluation with the other linux hosting services. All of those are contemptible, but they are also slow and insensitive. You will not be satisfied with their overhaul, but VodaHost can really make you 100% happy. This is the best linux host and a cheap linux hosting company on the Internet and thousands of expert web masters using the services of VodaHost just because of their full proof client service.

Strictly speaking, VodaHost is the best linux hosting service and you will love the service they provide to their clients. You will be able to have an answer within a very short time in VodaHost and you will be capable to have some solid help from the active forum they have on their site. This is really a very obliging place on Internet and this forum is really a place with lots of instructions and techniques to run a victorious website. You will be gainful if you reviewed their forum and you will be able to find dissimilar kinds of help rather than linux hosting. This breathtaking linux hosting company offers their customer to use of files to prevent the attack of the spammers. Without the help of a great hosting company, you can never continue a demanding website. There are lots of other services obtainable on their website and you will find those really helpful and cool to exploit. VodaHost can make you 100% pleased and the most astonishing matter is that this is really a cheap linux hosting provider.

I'm very happy with my decision to go with VodaHost. I haven't had any problems with my site since I've been using them. I consider myself lucky that my friend suggested VodaHost, this cheap linux hosting provider to me. The service has been great, and I haven't had to pay more than my budget would allow. If you are looking for the best linux hosting for your site, VodaHost should certainly be on your list.

Try your best to exploit the service from the best linux hosting service and without any hesitation, VodaHost is going to make you think in a diverse way. You will love the entire system they urbanized just for your convenience and you will be capable to receive a huge small rate for linux hosting from VodaHost. Lots of expert web developer love to use the service from this best linux hosting company and this will be the most unforgettable experience for you to use the service of this remarkable linux hosting company. Hope your best wishes as like me with this outstanding service contributor.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X