Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How create multiple price options with one PayPal button?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How create multiple price options with one PayPal button?

hi vavaldesign

can you please help me with my html code! i am trying to add colour and size with click boxs next to them with a add to cart button, and i dont know anything about how you do this. i know you have to do it in paypal and i think you use a form..i have not built a foem before very new to this but trying to understand!
    :) thank you for your help.
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

When you create your buttons in PayPal, you are given the option to add Options for the button.. Click that, and just follow the wizard.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

Firstly would like to wish you and everyone at the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

OK, back to business.....

Followed your instructions for the Paypal. I attached my link for you http://mytoothcaretips.com/orderpage3.php

How come when I click in quantity, the amout that appear is 4? I copied this from your attachment. What did I do wrong?

Is there anyway I can include shipping charges in their final checkout at paypal?

Mine is based more on zone rather than on value of goods. Pls help.

thank you.

Comment

navaldesign

Wow my friend you know your stuff...

I have a question I'm doing some promotional flyer's for my CD project and i would like to put a discount code on the flyer for people to receive $2 off my $8 CD thus making it $6 for the people who get the code from the flyer...

Is there a way of doing that (USING A PAYPAL BUTTON) so as they fill out the form it gives them and options to put in my specified code and get the $2 off and them continue on using paypal???

I also loved your calculation script above it would have been great but I could not get it to work when I edited it down to just one item...

And it didn't go through paypal but other then that i see great uses for it in other ares so that was amazing creating that thank you so very much....

I hope you got something to help me, thanks in advance,
          MrMarkess

Comment

Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

??
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: How create discount price options with PayPal Buy It Now button?

navaldesign - you're good! I'm hoping maybe you can give me a hand too.

I have existing PayPal Buy It Now buttons in place but I need to modify them to allow:
                (1) customer to enter in their own quantity with "forced" minimum/maximum
                (2) quantity discounts depending on how many they buy

Here's a truncated part of my code:
                <form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="K3S7RKVY8EQJJ">
                <table>
                <tr><td>
                <input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Quantity Discounts">Quantity Discounts</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os0">
                <option value="10-24">10-24 - $1.95 each </option>
                <option value="25-49">25-49 - $1.85 each </option>
                <option value="50-74">50-74 - $1.75 each </option>
                <option value="75-99">75-99 - $1.65 each </option>
                <option value="100-149">100-149 - $1.50 each </option>
                <option value="150-299">150-299 - $1.00 each </option>
                <option value="300+">300+ - $0.95 each </option>
                </select> </td></tr>

<input type="hidden" name="undefined_quantity" value="1">

<!---------NEED SOME KIND OF CODE IN HERE TO FORCE MIN QUANTITY 10 / MAX 350 ------------->

<!---------NEED SOME KIND OF CODE IN HERE FOR THE DISCOUNTS DISPLAYED ABOVE ------------->

<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on1" value="Designs">Designs</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os1">
                <option value="Custom">Custom</option>
                <option value="Red-Roses-Carriage">Red Roses and Carriage</option>
                <option value="Red-White-Roses">Red and White Roses</option>

The rest are just the options for sayings, tassel colors, etc....

I am "code clueless" because I'm not a programmer.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry but this requires a custom Javascript that may take me hours to create and test. As you understand it is quite difficult for me to do so.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Hello, i need help how to create custom donation button.
                    This custom button have two drop down selectors for a donation button.

Here are the selectors:
                    1st Selector title is "Areas"
                    Selections are "Oxford County" "Perth County" "Middlesex County"

2nd Selector title is "Amount"
                    Selections are "$25" "$50" "$100" or "You Specify" which brings up a field for them to specify the amount if they want to pay their own amount.

I've been looking around on this forum and google and found out that this can make through "Shopping Cart' button but i really don't know how.

Comment

Working...
                    X