Text Size Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Size Options

Hi, In the UK we have the Disability Discrimination Act which applies to commercial web designers but not personal sites. I am writing several business sites at the moment and want to offer a small menu bar on the page for say Small Medium and Large text. I've seen this working on other sites. Does anyone know how it is done please? John

Re: Text Size Options

You can use the marquee to highlight the text option.

"To enlarge text size press Ctrl & scroll"

Sample...............
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks for that kind response. Life is a great learning experience. I couldn't get the control+scroll option to work on my set-up BUT following a little experiment found that the control and plus or minus keys does the trick. I was looking to *******te those sites that have a simple small medium large menu option and fin out how that interacts and whazt set up is required. This looks better to me - IF it works in all cases.
      Whats your view on that and does anyone else have any comments?

Comment

Its me again. It seems that different browsers workin different ways, so I will link to an acessibility page detailing all the options. Anyone got a better idea, I'd be pleased to hear! John

Comment

what i did once was create the same page with different text sizes. let's say the home page was using 12 font. i made the same page and used 10 font, 14 font and 16 font. then i put a link on each page and gave the customer an option to click on the font size they prefer. not that difficult, as you can copy and paste the font and change the size. hope this helps.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

No problems being penalized for duplicate content?
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X