wordpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordpress

I was looking to install wordpress using fantastico but i wish to create blogs that do not have anything to do with the domain that i already have registered with vodahost. it seems i have to have the domain name first before i can create the blog. is this correct?? is there any way i can install wordpress, create some blogs and then name them??

Re: wordpress

Not sure on the answer to this myself but you could try the wordpress forum here. I'm sure they'll be able to help you if you ask them.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: wordpress

Originally posted by colossus
      I was looking to install wordpress using fantastico but i wish to create blogs that do not have anything to do with the domain that i already have registered with vodahost. it seems i have to have the domain name first before i can create the blog. is this correct?? is there any way i can install wordpress, create some blogs and then name them??

Any type of script has to be associated with a domain in order to be used.

You can go get a new domain and then set up blogs in directories on it if you want them kept separate from your primary domain.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
      X