Folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folders

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something I shouldn't? I have about 12 pages built for my site ready to begin publishing. For some reason about 5 of these pages in my directory have a BV icon that lets me open the page from that. For the rest, they have stored themselves into a mini folder which I must open and then click on the BV icon there.

Any suggestions and will this pose problems for me on publishing?

Re: Folders

No problem at all!
    As a matter of fact, I always create a folder for each domain and put all the related pages into it. After working on a new page, I save and close it. Then I click on file menu to open page. Now I can drag the new page and put it into the right folder. Help me alot not to be confused which one is which.
    Cheers,
    Quyhurry

Comment

Re: Folders

Originally posted by quyhurry
      No problem at all!
      As a matter of fact, I always create a folder for each domain and put all the related pages into it. After working on a new page, I save and close it. Then I click on file menu to open page. Now I can drag the new page and put it into the right folder. Help me alot not to be confused which one is which.
      Cheers,
      Quyhurry
      Thankyou for your reply. I didn't create the folders so was unsure how some pages saved themselves into them! If it creates no problem - then no problem!

Comment

Working...
      X