Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance please with Database creation

Hi FOlks,

I have two pages that accumulate information and from these two pages I would like to get all the info that is submitted, entered to a database.

Sounds simple but reading through the forum it seams as if this is not so.

I would like to be able to retrieve the info form the database later for use in other applications.

The two pages are:

The second page is currently locked but the basic info is available.

Navaldesigns Datalogger seems to offer all the aspects of my requirements and maybe this could be an option.

All advice here would be welcome
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Assistance please with Database creation

Hi, as David suggested, Naval would be the best bet for this type of form layout. See if he could also pop a sort by order button at the top of each column of data that is displayed. It can be real handy if you want info like order in which members joined & sorting names alphabetically.
    The BV FM/Pro has a built in database, but lay out is limited.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

What is "my" Datalogger ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

Sorry wrong term - I actually am refering to

DBTechnosystems.com About us page. Who we are, details about our company and our products

Your "Customised DBTS logger" and would appreciate a costing please
        Kind Regards
        Rob
        www.gnjgf.co.za
        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

What is BV FM/Pro ? and where would I find it?
          Kind Regards
          Rob
          www.gnjgf.co.za
          www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

FM Pro is a free (for VH customers) form processor that can create forms, store data in the database, and also offers a basic Database interface. However it is not the easier tool to learn, and the the form layout is very poor, certainly not as your forms. You can find it in The Treasure Chest of the forum, if you don't have the (required) password, please submit a support ticket asking for it.

ABVFP will store the data in the database, but offers no Database interface yet.

Customized Logger is for membership sites, which is not what you are asking here, unless this is a separathe issue. For pricing please contact me through my site, the forum is not the proper place for commercial communications.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

The site presented earlier in this forum refers to http://www.gnjgf.co.za/application.php and this is specifically a membership form.

The other link is a tournament entry form which has more current data that can be stored in the same database. This information is also for retreval purposes.

The information is sent via email to an address however I also want that same information stored to a database.

The datbase needs to be interactive and the way I understand it is that your DBTS logger does provide for such interaction and data recall.

I will make contact through you email address that we may sort out the details.
              Kind Regards
              Rob
              www.gnjgf.co.za
              www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
              X