Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing

I have 2 different sites, www.MusicGrams4u.com, and www.PinehurstProductions.com I dont have a problem with the pages on the MusicGrams site, but I do have a problem with the Pinehurst pages.I have two folders, Public MusicGrams and Public Pinehurst Productions. The main page of Pinehurts is fine, but when I want to go to other pages it does not work. In the menu bar I have www.Pinehurstproductions.com/video.html Thats does not work and I cant understand why? I make sure I publish under the different IP address, but it just does not work. I had no problem going from page to page on mu other site and I did all the same things on the Pinehurst site. Any ideas?????????????????/plz!!!!!!

Peter

Re: Publishing

Your 'Pinehurst' index page has a capital letter for 'Productions'
    but the link you are showing has a small p in productions.

I tried it with the correct capital 'P' with the video.html and
    still couldn't get it. I would re-publish the 'video' page.
    make sure it goes into the correct place and do not add .html
    on it, that's done automatically. If you publish with .html
    on the end, you'll have a file video.html.html on there.

You could use the control panel login and check to see if 'video.html'
    is showing up in the file list. More than likely, it is in the wrong place
    or the small p is giving you a problem.
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

i changed the "p" to all be the same. I republished the pages abd did it with out the .html, checked the c panel abd the file is in there. This is really got me. Any other ideas?

Comment

You have saved/published the video page with V instead of v: look at http://www.pinehurstproductions.com/Video.html . Edit the links, or save the page as "video" and republish
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X