Adding text to lightbox image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding text to lightbox image

I have a 1 page picture of an e book in Lightbox can some one explain to me how I can add say 10 pages of text from my
    e book for customers to preview prior to making a purchase. silvatop.

Re: Adding text to lightbox image

1. Create a 'larger' image with text (so it is legible) as a PDF to link to for best visitor experience. Recent versions of MS Publisher allow you to SAVE your project as a single or multi-page PDF, and if yours does not already have this ability, go to the Microsoft Update site to download the PDF converter module for Office.

2. Do a Google Search for a "slideshow" (not a "LightBox"), or find one from any other source (DynamicDrive.com, Hotscripts.com, etc.) that allows images included in the Slideshow to have hyperlinking capability ... usually also has a "pause" on mouseover as well.

3. Upload your finished (cropped, re-sized, etc.) PDF to your Root Directory (public_html/), and enter that specific URL in the Slideshow link configuration: i.e. www.YourDomain.com/your-image.pdf and set the "Target" to "_blank" to open in a new browser window/tab.

Thus, when visitors click on the image in your Slideshow, a larger, more easily legible image will open in a new browser Tab for a "Preview" as you intended ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili, I have my PDF file ready to go using "Flipping Book Publisher 2.2" but I am not sure what I should do in reference to item 3.
      Could you explain in more detail for me on how to insert it into my webpage regarding Root directory etc.
      Regards, Silvatop.

Comment

You are not understanding the basic BlueVoda concepts regarding Publishing, Linking, etc.

Maybe if you review this Tip (and re-review the Tutorials) you will grasp the concepts easier ...

Use this method to upload your PDF to the server > How To Use BlueFTP
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X