This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble moving graphic and text

When I try to move a graphic or text with key board arrows or drag the graphic or text with the mouse it jumps. Instead of being able to move the graphic or text a hair to the left or right it jumps 1/8”at least, same with up and down. I try to drag it using the mouse, back where the graphic or text was originally but it won’t return back to the original spot. When I use the back arrows in the BV toolbar it will go back to where it was. My site is www.valleywidenewspaper.com
    I tried closing and opening the BV program and even restarting the computer but I get the same results.
    Valleywide Newspapers

Re: Having trouble moving graphic and text

Likely it is due to your computer with a lower RAM capability than preferred (1g minimum) by the resources required by BlueVoda for perfect seamless operation. To help alleviate the Virtual memory conflict by freeing up more resources, try slowing down your cursor speed and eliminating any screensaver, both in your system's My Computer > Control Panel.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the info. I tried everything you suggested and I still get the same results. All the other programs on my computer are working fine. What about if I uninstall l and reinstall the BV program, it almost sounds like some part of the program got corrupted. If I do reinstall would I lose any of my BV files?
      Valleywide Newspapers

Comment

View > Snap to Grid?
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

turned off snap to grid that was it, Thanks!!!!!!
          Valleywide Newspapers

Comment

Working...
          X