This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website flashes then goes blank

Hi I really need help. I have an add-on website at http://www.carlacoon.com/ that is having a problem. It has been up for well over a year with no issues. Now when you visit the site in both Chrome and IE it flashes for a millisecond and then the screen goes white. (Not sure if it is the same in other browsers, but friends are seeing the issue as well, so I assume it is.) I submitted a ticket to customer support and they sent me here thinking it is a design issue. I have republished it, even fooling around with deleting my facebook and linkedIn code, but all of that worked when I added it with no problems. It made no difference, anyway. The weird part is it shows up perfectly in the preview. There is a line in the code that says, "<METAHTTP-EQUIV="Pragma"CONTENT="no-cache">
    </head>
    Not sure if that is causing a problem or where it came from. Can you please look at my site and perhaps the source code?

Re: Website flashes then goes blank

Delete the entire line from your Page HTML via the Editor in cPanel (open the page using the Editor shown in the File Manager Toolbar to edit the page): it was injected due to a browser being infected and disallows any page from being loaded (delivered) to the browser.

Immediately change your Password for cPanel, and clean your system before checking other published pages for the same issue.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Website flashes then goes blank

Thank you Vasili for looking at the problem. I will try as you suggest. Regards, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X