Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relaunch existing BV site as WP site

hello again,
    i've nearly finished redesigning my entire website pattaya-funtown.com with wordpress (in a subdomain) and would be ready for relaunching the entire site in a day or two, i.e. moving it from the subdomain (like subdomain.maindomain.com) to the main domain (maindomain.com). where possible i've changed the links so that they point to the new pages without .html extensions already; in some instances, like internal linking on WP, that's obviously not possible. (i'm aware that i should make sure that for the time being the "old" BV pages redirect to the new WP ones). could anyone please point me into the right direction as to what to do next? i'm obviously a bit concerned i might mess crucial things up at a stage that i'm happy i have finally reached. thanks for any advice.
    regards, andy

Re: relaunch existing BV site as WP site

just to clarify this a bit: i don't really know how to move the new site from the subdomain to the main domain (or fear that might be a bit more complicated than i would wish for) and want to make sure i don't mess anything up here. i'm not quite sure either whether i should try to take that step myself or seek more professional assistance from the vodahost support team or so? your advice would be really much appreciated!! :)

Comment

Hi, you can see the below on moving a wordpress site:

If you want help, you should open a support ticket and ask a server technician!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

mhh, thanks for your reply. i had read that already and think it might be wiser to open a support ticket ...

Comment

Working...
        X