Form maker pro mysql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form maker pro mysql

Hi i post a message earlier but i get no response here is my issue, I am trying to install formmaker pro this far i have goten to to point where it is asking for

Username ? this should be the detabase name i created?
    Email ? should this be my default email or any email i created?
    Password ? should be the password i use to create the user for the database?

Mysql host? i have no clue here
    mysql login? i have no clue here
    mysql password i have no clue here
    mysql database name ? no clue

please explain my local host ?
    thanks
    sceefo

Re: Form maker pro mysql

Originally posted by sceefo View Post
    Hi i post a message earlier but i get no response here is my issue, I am trying to install formmaker pro this far i have goten to to point where it is asking for

Username ? this should be the detabase name i created?
    Email ? should this be my default email or any email i created?
    Password ? should be the password i use to create the user for the database?

Mysql host? i have no clue here
    mysql login? i have no clue here
    mysql password i have no clue here
    mysql database name ? no clue

please explain my local host ?
    thanks
    sceefo
    If you took 5 minutes to search the forum, you would have seen that this specific qestion has been answered at least 30 times.
    Anyway, here goes again:

Username ? Whatever you want it to be for acess to FMP
    Email ? Any of your email addresses.
    Password ? Whatever you want it to be for access to FMP

Mysql host? localhost
    mysql login? cpusername_databaseusername as you created it.
    msql password The database password that you gave when you created the user
    mysql database name ? cpusername_databasename as you created it

So if your control panel username is sceefo (as example), the Database you created is FMP and the user you created is 123456 with password abcdefg, the details will be:

Username: sceefo_123456 (whatever you like, can be the same or different from your site or database usernames, i advise different)
    Password: abcdefg (whatever you like, can be the same or different from your site or database usernames, i advise different)

MySQL Host : localhost
    MySQL login : sceefo_123456
    MySQL Password : abcdefg
    MySQL DB name : sceefo_FMP
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

I was able to get formmaker pro up and running i have a question , I am trying to create a form and need a browse button where you can ad file pic etc etc i have I have add it to the form but when i use it to upload the file it works but the email show up without the file how do i set this up Thanks
      Form maker Pro

Comment

I am not sure if FMP attaches the files in the email. It should, from what i know, upload them in your site and store them somewhere, but i don't know if it also attaches them to the email.

ABVFP on the other hand, does both: upload the file AND attach it to the mail.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval see if you can help me on this one i have look through all the possible treads but still cant connect. i install votepro i am at the window where i need to enter my info but i keep getting the message can't connect to mysql,

example,,
          admin user==== == yellow? should this be any user name or voda username
          admin passwoed == ********* // should this be voda password
          admin email =====***********
          DB HOST ===== localhost
          DB user ===== blue_white
          DB password ===*********
          DB name =====blue_votepro

Comment

Its ok i was able to connect to the server finally

My next issue is with outlook express 6 I know Voda have a tread on email but the tutorial have nothing about port if i am wrong please correct me. I use outlook for two other mail source and they both use different port 1025.
            What if my insp is using port 25 can voda still use it to send mail? because i check my other account and one use 1025 but the main account use 25 as outgoing, how do i get around this? can voda subsitute port 25 with another port ?

Comment

Hi can some one tell me whats happening with my blue ftp ? i use it to upload some pdf file and every thing works fine. I went back to change a few files and some how i cant find the folder in my ftp but the file are in my cpanel when i connect to my ftp try to create a new folder after i name the folder it don't appear as it use to, Please help thanks

Comment

FTP will truncate the nr of files it displayes. If you have too many, you can't see all of them. That's why it is important, when a site gets large, to create a well studied folder structure and not just get everything into public_html
                Navaldesign

Comment

ok Naval thanks for your reply but is there anyway i can get those file, and how and where do i create folder other than my public_html.
                  i also have problem deleting file and folder from my ftp and cpanel any suggestion?
                  sceefo
                  Thanks

Comment

If the files do NOT appear in your FTP, your ONLY solution is to use the CP File Manager which will display all files. Try re-arranging your files subdivided in subfolders, so as to keep things organized.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X