This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the font size of my drop down menu on my menu bar

To who it may concern: I have looked but cannot find the answer to the following `problem`, please can someone advise me, as to what to do. Every time I change the font size on my drop down menu it changes the font size on my menu bar as well. How do I change the font size on my drop down menu only, without changing the font size on my menu? Thank you in advance. Yours sincerely, Carmen

Re: How do I change the font size of my drop down menu on my menu bar

Each is configured within Properties; double-click the Menubar to reveal properties; click on each "item" to reveal options available.

Always review the Tutorials first ....

>> Sliding Menu - creating and editing

>> BlueVoda Video Tutorials
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

How do I change the font size of my drop down menu on my menu bar cont..

My apologies for posting a new thread but I was not sure how to reply to your Reply in my previous thread.

Thank you for your Tutorial link. I did watch it but it did not answer my question, which is why I then took the following steps:

1) Ticket ID:[#UJS-890812]: (No Subject)
      2) Support informed me to post my design question in the Forum
      3) Posted query in Forum, as suggested by support

Herewith is my link

When I click to open properties, I then click on style.
      - this is where I can edit the font size
      - when I change the font size, it changes both the font sizes of Modul, as well as, the font size of the drop down menu font eg: Ein sicheres Fundament.

I however, only want to change the font size of eg: Ein sicheres Fundament, which appears in the drop down menu. Could you please tell me how to achieve this, or if there is a tutorial which shows one how to do this, as I have looked but cannot find :)

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
      Carmen

Comment

Re: How do I change the font size of my drop down menu on my menu bar cont..

In either Slide Menu (INSERT > NAVIGATION > SLIDE) or Menu Bar (INSERT > NAVIGATION > MENUBAR), you can configure only one style Font and Size for a single script via the Style Tab in Properties: the Main menu and Sub-Menu Buttons will be configured the same using the single selection available.

Any other option will require you to search for and find an alternative navigation script online, of which you may find one that allows you to configure as you mention and that you feel comfortable customizing prior to inserting onto your pages.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X