Keyword (cloud or denisty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyword (cloud or denisty)

When I do a test on my own page www.solx.se I only get hits of my HTML text not my text from the Index page or my Meta Tags.
    http://www.seochat.com/ this page is the one I used to do this test. But what I'm I doing wrong? It should use text on Index page or the meta tags! why is't using my HTML? Still learning :)

Re: Keyword (cloud or denisty)

How is the html text not the same as the index page text?

Your meta tags are not where they se's look for your keywords -

You also end saying "why isn't it using my html? when to begin you say it IS using your html. (By the way, the html is just the language used to portray the pages).

Meta Tags are there to give information and directions to the se's. Sometimes they will take what's in the description to show as the blurb when they give your page to a searcher. The title tag, as it shows on the page, is important for keywords. But the rest of the meta tags - including the keyword tag - is not there to get you hits. You get hits based on the words that the people search for and the se's find them on your PAGES.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Sorry my English Isn't better hard to explain. My text on the index are a Swedish description of my site. But when I do the Keyword cloud or density It only picks up text from the HTML text Ex. "solx start div container width px position relative margin top px margin left auto margin right auto text align left body text align center margin img behavior url pngfix *** www se x" My keyword with the best density is "Margin" :( It should be "namnsmycken" which I use 7 times at the index page.

Comment

It shouldn't be picking up all of that - I would ignore this.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

It shouldn't be picking up all of that - I would ignore this.
          But It does so what shell I do? I think It's important that the search Engine find me on the right keywords!

Comment

The se is NOT reading the html as the page info - that's what a piece of software that is supposed to show you what the se sees picked up. What I'm saying - is ignore that software for now - or find another to use - because it's giving you false information (another reason to not trust all the freebies out there all the time).
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X