What is Blue Voda's Hostname?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Blue Voda's Hostname?

Hello, I have just installed Wordpress on a subdirectory of my domain, hosted through Blue Voda. I have also just uploaded a zip file containing the theme I want to use. When attempting to install/activate the theme, Wordpress is asking me for the following:
    Connection Type FTP FTPS (SSL)
    The FTP username and password I know, as I've just used them to access my FTP site. But, I don't know the Hostname. I put in Vodahost, and wordpress doesn't seem to like it. Please help!

Thanks,

Evan

Re: What is Blue Voda's Hostname?

Sorry, just noticed the form didn't come through. Bottomline, wordpress is asking for BV's Hostname, and then my FTP user name and password. And I think it's the Hostname that I'm not getting right. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Comment

Have you tried to insert your publishing IP address into the hostname field?

- JRPC

Comment

Depending on the software's settings, hostname will be either the IP address or the domain name.
        Some FTP clients require that ftp. is added infron (in example ftp.yourdomain.com) others don't.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X