importing html error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importing html error

Hi - A so called System Restore "Rejuvenate" on my T61 totally lost all my bvp files from last 4 months. Was working with paid Tech help all day and all we can retrieve are doc and pics.
    I tried to import my html on a new page using the url of my site, but it said error importing and gave me a black screen.
    I tried ownloading the zipped backup from c-panel but not only can I not unzip it but I'm unclear if those will be bvp files or something else.
    What can I do? I can't update or change any pages til I have a bvp file to work from and it seems impossible to start from scratch.
    Help much apprecited,
    Chris

Re: importing html error

on the site there are only HTML files (or php, if you used php).
    So there is no other way but to "Import".

Regarding the error: BV might fail to import, but most probably the reason for a blank screen is a user error. To be able to confirm, please provide the link to the page you tried to import, I'll do the same and let you know.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: importing html error

Thanks so much! The error must have been my computer, which is still acting up.
      I tried it again and voila - it's messed up a bit, but at least I don't have to start from scratch.

Comment

Working...
      X