X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes to php.ini file

Hello ,
    we would like to know whether we can do changes to php.ini file?
    Its one of our requirement.
    Please let us know.
    If not then any other option to implement so that we have have our own php.ini .
    our hosting is done on shared server with vodahost

thanks
    regards
    Satish

Re: changes to php.ini file

You can NOT make hanges to the original (main) php.ini file. You can have your local php.ini file if you know how to create it.

In ANY case do not try to implement functions that are not precompiled in the server's php build, as you will only loose time
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello Naval Design,
      Thank you so much for your very accurate and timely response.
      I really appreciate your time.
      Unfortunately i received very negatively reply from customer support bluevoda and this is the reason i have raised this question in the forum.
      Anyways your inputs have shown me some green signal for my new project otherwise i was planning to change the hosting service provider.

Thanks a lot once again.

regards
      Satish

Comment

Please note that, as i said, some functions are usually disabled in shared hosting, for security reasons. Also, there are some limitations on the MySQL max_allowed_packet so you'd better check (with phpinfo() ) if your requirements are supported or not, otherwise a local php.ini file will not be able to override the default settings.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please submit a support ticket to have the help desk people fix it.
          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
          X