This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outgoing mail assistance

Email has been working flawlessly for the last few months. Just couple of days ago, I noticed that mail is coming in properly, but I cannot seem to send out mail.

I go into the options menu(outlook), and test account settings. It is able to establish connection, find outgoing server, find incoming server, logonto incoming mail server, but it fails to send a test email. In addition, the error message that comes back is as follows:
    send test email message: the specified server was found but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and ssl information is correct. to access, these settings...

I have not changed anything in the past couple of days. incoming and outcoming server has the same format - mail.mydomainname.com
    port numbers are set to 110 for incoming and 25 for outgoing. I have checked to see if my IP has been blacklisted and it comes back fine, so it is not my ISP provider that is messing up.

Please help!

Re: outgoing mail assistance

Call to see if your ISP has blocked your port 25, Click the below and read the trouble shooting section....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: outgoing mail assistance

thank you for your email.

I don't know what happened, but my email started working again this morning...

Comment

Working...
      X