This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Scott International UK land investment

Taylor Scott International for guaranteed returns with a ground breaking UK land investment

I came across the Taylor Scott International website accidently when I was trawling the internet in search of a lucrative investment deal since I was looking into the possibilities of investing in property for some time. Taylor Scott International points out if you are on the market for a sound investment opportunity this is the best time to purchase raw land, particularly if the land is based in the UK, where the real estate market is burgeoning at a dramatic pace. However, as I learned from experience you need a spe******t of Taylor Scott International caliber if you are to ensure that you get your money worth with prospective earning potential. Taylor Scott International has over the years acquired a stellar reputation as a reliable channel for investors and Taylor Scott International has a proven track record for making money for its investors without focusing on filling the coffers for themselves, a fact I have been able to establish through my interaction with the staff at Taylor Scott International.

The vision of Taylor Scott International is to become the Number 1 property dealer in Singapore and in the region by offering preferred land, property and investment partnering options for prospective investors from all parts of the world. Taylor Scott International’s mission is to become the source of wealth creation for its clients through enhancing the investment assessment value and ensuring maximum earning potential. My dealings with Taylor Scott International involved in purchasing plots of land in the UK. Taylor Scott International holds a pioneering interest in large greenbelt properties in the UK which are subdivided into smaller plots and sold among prospective investors keen in retaining property in one of the top performing real estate markets in the world.

As highlighted by Taylor Scott International more overseas investors purchasing land in UK are unaware that the property earmarked in the greenbelt territory cannot be developed for residential purposes without obtaining government rezoned approval. Now if you have purchased land directly from a seller in the UK instead of purchasing through an agent like Taylor Scott International the problem is that you will be forced to deal with all the bureaucratic miasma and endless formalities involved in obtaining residential planning approval. However, if you decide to purchase the same plot of land through Taylor Scott International you get the assurance that most of the formalities will be dealt by them as Taylor Scott International will be retaining 25% of the total property for its own investment purposes.

Investing in land, particularly in countries with high returns is the path to becoming super rich today. Companies like Taylor Scott International know the value of early investments in places where there is high residential development potential. This is what Taylor Scott International is keenly interested in purchasing greenbelt land in the UK as they have every assurance that planning permission will be granted inevitably and their patience will be paid off by many millions in excess of their initial investment. According to Taylor Scott International statistics London has the biggest greenbelt are in London with more than two million acres allocated. Burton Swadlincote retains the smallest greenbelt area in UL with only 350,000 acres. Overall, over 13% of the land in the UK falls under greenbelt guidelines.

What I liked most about dealing with Taylor Scott International is the quality of transparency they conduct from start to end of the transaction. At the onset, my agent from Taylor Scott International informed me that obtaining rezoning and planning permission within the greenbelt area would take between 5 to 10 years. Taylor Scott International will inform you right at the start that if you are looking for an instant money making opportunity you should consider alternative options than investing in land. The advice that comes from Taylor Scott International may sound blunt with you but in the long run you will learn to appreciate it as I have. Taylor Scott International will also inform you how magnificently you stand to gain, the moment permission gets through. Once re-zonal planning is granted as predicted by Taylor Scott International the land price stand to increase at least ten times than what you paid for it in the first place! An appreciation exceeding ten times within the maximum waiting time of ten years will bring you a neat bundle of profit in excess of 100% per each year of waiting thanks to the guidance of Taylor Scott International!

My agent at Taylor Scott International informed me that across UK greenbelt plots are being nibbled away at great speed, especially by the local councils. Taylor Scott International pointed out that the key was to try and get in as early as possible and then to bide time until the land is released for development thereby spiraling my investment returns. According to Taylor Scott International with housing getting more and more cramped in the city limits in the UK people are looking towards the outskirts. Taylor Scott International predicts that sooner than anticipated the government will be forced to grand residential development purposes in the greenbelt areas skirting the city limits to solve the pressure of affordable housing. As predicted by Taylor Scott International additional research has confirmed to me that I have made a sound investment through Taylor Scott International and secured my future earning prospects.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X