This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• budget hosting

I am a baker and I bake some of the most delicious cakes. I run a successful business from home and specialize in making beautiful and personalized wedding cakes. However, my creativity and business sense prompted me to establish an online presence for my business. I was sure I could make it happen as I could manage the website from home. I wanted to set up a website of my own. Therefore searching and locating a reliable budget web hosting provider is a task in itself as the success of your online venture is directly depending on it. I hired a cheap web hosting provider initially but had a very bad experience with them. It is a fact that there are a lot of cheap budget web hosting providers that make tall claims but do not deliver what they promise. However, the thought of selecting the right budget web hosting provider for my website gave me goose bumps. This was due to the fact that numerous budget web hosting providers which were offering lucrative packages. However, their reviews were very disappointing. But finally, I located VodaHost, which is well known for being the best budget web hosting provider.

When I decided to try out VodaHost, I came across a disappointed customer of another budget web hosting provider who said that he was now using VodaHost which is the best budget web hosting provider. This made me curious and I researched about it and read through the reviews which were nearly all positive. Initially, I was a bit skeptical as I thought that it was not possible for the best budget web hosting provider to be exceptional particularly at the stated price. While reviewing the website of VodaHost web hosting and was very impressed with the attractive features offered out there. The advantage of this budget web hosting provider over other providers is that the charge is very less compared to other budget web hosting providers. VodaHost web hosting is for sure a very cheap budget web hosting provider. They provide unlimited domain names, domain transfer, and unlimited registration of domain. I was very happy with the fact that I can choose and register any domain name of my choice for a term without any further cost.

VodaHost can also be termed as a budget web hosting provider as it provides many features and services at only a cost of $7.95 per month. Not only does it provide maximum uptime but there are other features which makes it an attractive package particularly for novices and newcomers. It offers a free website builder through which you can design an amazing website. No specific knowledge of HTML and other technical aspects is required when using the best budget web hosting and therefore is easily understandable by everyone. It is a straight forward program which can be used without assistance.

I am neither a web designer nor do I have a good know how about networking or programming. All I did was to download BlueVoda, a free website builder available at VodaHost. I started to create my website with BlueVoda and it was a piece of cake. I made my wonderful website and got it to run live all within a day.

I had no HTML knowledge whatsoever, but I was able to set up VodaHost without any major technical problem. Whatever problems I faced were immediately resolved by the customer support that is available 24/7 to solve all the hurdles you might face. An email facility is provided through which they can be contacted and immediate response is given to people so it is one of the best budget web hosting provider. Offering people a multitude of programs which are otherwise very costly makes VodaHost an affordable budget web hosting provider and can be afforded by individuals and businesses alike.

VodaHost offers tutorials to customers in order to help them in grasping the simple steps of setting up. It is the best budget web hosting provider as it has a secure data facility which protects your website from any viruses or hacking attempts. Personal information is kept secure and safe in order to prevent any leakage of crucial data. People can get unlimited bandwidth and host multiple websites with one account by paying $7.95 per month which is why VodaHost is considered a cheap budget web hosting provider. There are no other fees or payments involved.

I was able to achieve my objective due to the numerous excellent features offered by VodaHost. Firstly, as compared to other budget web hosting providers, they provide its customers 99.98% uptime. In comparison, the down time of other hosting programs is extremely high. High uptime would be beneficial for your business as this way your website will be online most of the time and a lot of prospective customers can view it. Moreover, VodaHost provides its services all over the world and hence it has the best budget web hosting program available. Many people think that you need to be an expert to use a budget web hosting provider. This does not apply to this particular budget web hosting provider as it is extremely easy to use.

VodaHost is indeed the best budget web hosting provider one could find due to the countless services and features it offered to its customers. However, it was also a cheap budget web hosting provider as it charges very little for offering so many things. VodaHost enabled me to get the right kind of exposure for my business and I was able to capture more and more clients as customers started thronging my website. People were able to visit my website 24/7 as it provided 99% uptime as compared to other budget web hosts. With VodaHost, there were no compromises but only benefits.

However, if there are any complications, you can get in touch with the VodaHost customer service which offers prompt responses and thus you can get all your queries answered in no time at all. The customer service can guide you at every step of the way which makes VodaHost, the best budget web hosting provider. In addition, there are no heavy set up fees involved and you just have to pay the monthly charges so it is also a cheap budget web hosting provider. Unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth and countless matching email accounts are just some of the features provided.

Since VodaHost budget web hosting provider allows unlimited disk space and transfer of data, so I was able to upload any amount of data to my website. I also started experimenting with the unlimited email accounts along with shopping carts and many merchant accounts. One day, I realized that will the help of shopping carts I could sell stuff on my website besides wedding cakes. I thought about it and finally decided to write my own cookbooks and individual recipes. VodaHost is the best budget web hosting provider, my books and recipes turned out to be a profitable business idea.

VodaHost is a cheap budget web hosting provider as it provides customers with countless features at a reasonable price. Therefore, almost everyone can afford to use this budget web hosting provider for their websites. With VodaHost, I was able to set up my website and got a lot of contracts for making different pieces of cakes as well not just wedding cakes. It turned out to be the best budget web hosting provider as my business flourished and I was able to expand beyond my realms. The reviews also reflect the fact that it is a very reliable and attractive package which gives people a lot of perks.

I am now a proud owner of an online business website that runs through VodaHost web hosting. I had started with just baking wedding cakes, but now I am busy with my online business of selling my cookbooks and individual recipes. People do ask me if I am having any problem with handling VodaHost, the cheap budget web hosting provider. I say that though I face some technical faults now and then, yet they get resolved within a couple of hours. This is the reason why I appreciate the helpful customer care of VodaHost, the best budget web hosting provider. The customer care service is available all around the clock and there is a wonderful technical support team too. This aspect is a rarity in budget web hosting provider and is only found in the very best budget web hosting providers.

After completing my website, I was drawn towards creating and designing websites and have taken it up as a hobby. I spend my spare time reading books and watching DVDs on website design. I am updated on the internet about website design and with VodaHost the best budget web hosting provider. I also take advantage of the step by step video tutorials and have joined many blogs and forums of VodaHost to know the latest information and that they offer through this budget web hosting provider.

Use VodaHost and discover much more with this budget hosting provider! With the countless features and services available, VodaHost has become the most popular budget web hosting provider! All my skepticism was proved wrong when I received VodaHost budget web hosting excellent services.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X