Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums forum

No I'm not studdering )

I was wondering or thinking; I know we have a lot of forums already, but we should have something that strictly pertains to the use of the forum.

As a new BV user(in a rush to get started) reading & watching the tutorials some of which are not up to date with the lates of BV 10 and now trying to figure out how & where to do what in the forum.

I have had several questions myself & never found anything in the search feature; so I'm sure that I am not the only one, or may be I am. So,

A forum on the use of the forum

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Re: Forums forum

If you can not find answer by searching this forum, you could always post a question..

I don't think we need to have 'forum on the use of the forum'... It's like having 'meetings to discuss meetings'...lol.......

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
      If you can not find answer by searching this forum, you could always post a question..

I don't think we need to have 'forum on the use of the forum'... It's like having 'meetings to discuss meetings'...lol.......

Darren
      I agree with you Darren. We don't need this, if you spend some time on searching im sure you will get ur answer. I had to face same problem when i joined. been to private from staff sergeant for using signature wrong way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by buystuffs View Post
        I agree with you Darren. We don't need this, if you spend some time on searching im sure you will get ur answer. I had to face same problem when i joined. been to private from staff sergeant for using signature wrong way lol.
        If you would have taken a minute to completely read my post you would have seen that I said that...

"I have had several questions myself & never found anything in the search feature"

P.S. I wasn't sure that the general forum was for this and was afraid of any sanctioning for posting incorrectly

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
        X