Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webmaster Tools stats show common phrases such as "gif png"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmaster Tools stats show common phrases such as "gif png"?

Hello

In my webmaster tools I noticed the following common phrases ("gif, png" ) in the optimalisation part --> keywords for display.
    Why do my Webmaster Tools stats show common phrases such as "gif, png" that are not directly related to my site?
    My web site is http://www.tvonlinesurveys.comI think it has something to do with the blocks I use, self created logo etc.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank in advance!
    Thijs

Re: Webmaster Tools stats show common phrases such as "gif png"?

It is not a "problem" ... it is simply a notification of the options available. These are simply file extensions that are normally allowed to be optimized (with added ALT TEXT entries), and this 'declaration' of file extensions in META indicates to bots and Search Engines to include these file types as KeyWord source types so any ALT TEXT entries might also be added to the overall Relevancy construct.

The updated W3C coding of BlueVoda underscores the importance of giving each image a page-specific Title that includes KeyWords or other obvious optimization value as part of the overall Page Relevancy - the most core concept of all optimization - and how the site Build revolves around unifying all these efforts symbiotically.

Please review the many Help sections of Webmaster Tools to learn all you need to know to use them effectively ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Webmastertools wrong keywords

Hello,

In the ''optimalisation'' part of my webmastertools is see a lot of weird keywords (keywords for display) for example: gif, png etc.. This is because I build the website with the drag and drop system of BV.

Can i do something against it? so Google will show the correct keywords in WT?

My website is www.tvonlinesurveys.com

Thanks in advance! Thijs

Comment

Re: Webmastertools wrong keywords

Please see the above reply to your original post: do not duplicate threads, per Forum Rules.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Webmastertools wrong keywords

Excuses me Vasili! Thanks for your quick respons.

Comment

Working...
          X