This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12029 error

Hi my site is www.theworldsfirstonlinechristmastree.com I have spent a long time building my site,

I get to the publishing time and I get a wrong password error, well I'm not one to mess about so I did some digging, found out that the ip I need was in my welcome email, however it was not. So I went through the hole list and found the ip I needed, To get the error 12029, something to do with my firewalls, I have added bluevoda to safe list ect ect I have turned my firewalls off and still the same error.

Please help. Thanks TWFOCT.

Re: 12029 error

Clean out your Browser cache and temp files and try again.

Reset your modem by powering down your computer completely for at least 3 minutes, turning off and disconnecting your modem (3 min. also), wiping the cable leads off to remove any residual static charging (ionized dust), reconnect, power everything back up, and THEN try again.

It is definitely a connection issue on your end, so try to enable the cleanest connection from the get-go.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

No such luck sir.

Comment

Can anyone help, what port does bluevoda go throughI can bpass the firewalls but i have them all turned off.

Comment

It IS on your end, and other than what I've already suggested, I have no other brilliant ideas to share.

May wish to flush your dns cache, run your anti-virus, do a Windows update, .... all the neener stuff, just to be sure you are at optimal posture.

Like I say ... my hands don't reach that far to help do more!

VodaHost Knowledgebase > http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...cleid=94&nav=0

Comment

PS: Hopefully you are not trying to Publish to Voda8 (look up IP on list here), which is in the process of being updated entirely and will take another few hours to be available for normal functioning ... http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...-new-post.html

Comment

how would i know that?

Comment

Well, it simply pays to "check in" with a few of the more important Forums in VodaTalk ... Like News & Updates, your Profile Page for any messages, etc.

Again ... here is the list for you to see what server your IP is assigned, and I saw you already found the News Forum ...

Comment

75.126.104.138 isn't on that list .

Comment

What are your paired Nameservers? (i.e. ns13.vodahost.com, ns14.vodahost.com)

That would be the easiest way to see if your server has been updated without your knowledge earlier ....

Comment

Paired what the lol?

Comment

Fine.
                        Let's do it the simplest way then.

On your Welcome email from VodaHost when you established your hosting account, what is the NAME of the server to which your account was assigned?

If you cannot read that, you should be able to find the PAIRED NAMESERVER or DNS information (similar to the example I mentioned above) which will then be useful to identify from the Logon List which VodaServer your hosting account resides on.
                        Once you can determine the Name of your server (Voda8, Voda18, etc.), then we can determine if your server has been upgraded and given a new IP number .... to check to see if you are in fact attempting to connect to the proper server with your User Name and Password.

Understand??

You should know the details regarding your VodaHost Account completely (even if you have to print out a couple copies of that email to stash handily) in order to properly and proactively manage your web account and progress effectively. It is your responsibility, not anyone else's.

Comment

I couldn't wait for you any longer, so I went and found out myself.

You are on Voda34;
                          your IP is 208.43.222.135
                          and your paired DNS settings are ns1.voda34.com, ns2.voda34.com

Please download the new copy of Blue Voda ( BlueVoda Version 11.4G ) if you do not find your accurate IP number in the drop-down list in the Blue Voda Publish Dialog box, for by doing so, you will propogate the updated server listings so you can Publish normally.

Once you are properly connecting using accurate information and updated tools, you should have no problems.

If they continue, try here again, or Submit a Support Ticket - your decision.

Comment

No information on that in the emails they have sent just my user name and password. i logged into my account and carnt find any login list?>

Comment

Originally posted by thefirst View Post
                              No information on that in the emails they have sent just my user name and password. i logged into my account and carnt find any login list?>
                              Please read the reply I left above, so you understand everything and will be able to use Blue Voda and every aspect of your VodaHost Hosting Account easily and productively.

Nite!

Comment

Working...
                              X