Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sort of calculating form

Hi everybody,

To be short I want to create some sort of calculating form with 3 radio buttons, one field to input figures, calculate button and a result field. Here is an example: you input a certain number, eg. 1000, then select a first radio button and hit calculate button, the result should be 73% from 1000. When you select a second radio button you receive 70% and the third button should be 69% from the figure you input.

Please let me know if I can create it using BlueVoda forms, actually I couldn't find smth similar I described

regards
    Paul

Re: A sort of calculating form

A radio button is simply a Yes/No (or On/Off) indicator and does not have complex functionality associated with it.

You will need a custom script to be written to 'calculate' according to the Rules you establish therein. You can write one yourself or have one written for you at www.Freelancer.com which you can then add to your BlueVoda page very easily.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanks Vasili,

And what kind of script it should be and how to integrate it within BlueVoda?

Comment

I'm not a Coder myself, but I would imagine it would be written in either HTML or Java ... and you can add scripts easily according to the outlines in the Tutorials (specifically Tutorial #26). Easy-peasy!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X