publishing another account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing another account

I have a friend who wants me to publish his site from my computer. Is there a way to publish a second account from my Bluevoda, or will I have to have a second copy on my computer. I run into trouble when I try to save his index page. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks!

Re: publishing another account

Assuming your friend has his own account or that you have purchased/created an addon for him:

Go in your computer, My Documents -> BlueVoda Website builder and create a subfolder named as your friends domain.

Save HIS index (and other) pages in that folder so they will not overwrite your own.

Publish on his account (IP address) with HIS credentials, or publish in the addon (if addon it is) by typing, in the Folder field, public_html/domainname (domainname is HIS domain name which you created the addon for)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X