Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to index

Hi there,

can anybody tell me how long it takes from the time you submit your URL to google for it to appear in searches?

Re: time to index

That depends on how well you've optimized your site - it could start appearing for some longer keyword phrases almost immediately - and it may never appear for anything if you haven't done your homework.

Google is usually the last search engine to move you up in it's searches for major phrases - but not always and you have the power to help it - it's all about how well you optimize the site on and off.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

can you take a look at my site and let me know what you think and any adjustments i should make. im not sure exactly how to optimize it that well for google.

www.poker******z.com

Also when i search for the full URL in google nothing appears. Will this take time or should it be listed already, or if i had optimized it would it appear?

Comment

Before I give you a long list of things that need doing, I'm going to suggest you read a free ebook I've done on search engine optimization for beginners. You need to do some homework - change page titles, descriptions - headlines on the pages, etc - after you research and find the keywords people will use to find you.

You need to have your site with links back to it - for se's to find the site to index it. If this is your first site with Voda - after it's ready for the se's - you can put in a support ticket for them to submit the site to the se's.

http://www.moxie-enter-prises.com/SEO-The-Basics.html

After you read this - feel free to ask questions as necessary to implement.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

thats great, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X