This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Marquee Issue

Hi all... My website in question is GlassIllusions.net... The top graphic including the marquee is in a lightbox pointing to www.glassillusions.net/menu1.html... now... The marquee works perfectly in Firefox and IE, but for some reason it cuts off early in Google Chrome... Is this a known issue, or is there a specific setting I need to update in BV or Google Chrome, or is this just a bug that'll be addressed later on?

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide.

Shawn
    BeauxArtsFair.com
    ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
    GlassIllusions.net

Re: Weird Marquee Issue

Chrome has had issues of it's own design for some time as it tries to be everything for everyone ..... I used to have "issues" with Chrome with regard to both the Conveyor (seen as a sliding photo strip here) and the Ad Banner Rotator (the slideshow on the same page) before they finally displayed properly -- as if the site had to be indexed a few times before being fully accepted.

I use Chrome almost exclusively now, but that's only because of the integrated functionality. The only word of advice about Chrome I could offer would be to suggest yours is constantly updated and to maintain a greater degree of patience as the Net evolves.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X