Cancer Research Race for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Research Race for Life

I have been asked to pass this message on by my dear sister, to as many people as we can in the hope to raise as much as we can.
    if you would like to help out then you can by visiting this link. Race for Life

Cancer Research Race for Life
    Last year the cause for fighting cancer came very close to home when I lost my sister-in-law Angie, who was only 38, to cervical cancer. I never new how quick something like this can take hold and how it can devastate a family but also bring them much, much closer.
    This year I'm running Race for Life in memory of Angie and trying to help raise as much money as possible for the cause. Please dig deep and sponsor me online - it's quick, easy and totally secure. Race for Life

1 in 4 people have been effected by cancer, "Have You" Together we will beat cancer.

If you are a UK taxpayer, please remember to tick the Gift Aid box when donating so that an extra 25%, plus a 3% supplement, can be added to your gift at no cost to you.

I have started the ball rolling which caused her to up her target, lets see if we can get her to up it again.

Thanks for any help you can give.
    Alien Dude
    Alien Dude Solutions

re: Only 5 Days Left - Pls Give Generously - Cancer Research Race for Life

Alien Dude tHIS IS A VERY GOOD DEED I WILL DEFINITLY FOLLOW YOU LINK.

Comment

re: Only 5 Days Left - Pls Give Generously - Cancer Research Race for Life

This is something that has definitely touched everyone. A better cause is hard to find.
      Dave

http://www.midnightsunastro.com

Comment

Re: Only 5 Days Left - Pls Give Generously - Cancer Research Race for Life

Happy to participate in being part of the Cure ..... we can do this!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

re: Cancer Research Race for Life

I'm in too
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
          X