Lightbox gallery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbox gallery help

is there someway to make a lightbox gallery in bluevoda to look something like http://manos.malihu.gr/tuts/slidebox...lain_demo.html I really need help please...

Re: Lightbox gallery help

No, you cannot "edit" the LightBox script built-in to BlueVoda, but you can do a Google Search for another suitable script that meets your requirements and then add it to your BlueVoda page as you would any other HTML/Java script, just as shown in the Tutorials:
    > Adding HTML, Flash, Movies, Music, and Java Code to your BlueVoda web pages
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thank you i will try this

Comment

how exactly does this work? In the tutorial it doesnt show an example of what part of the code you have to put in to make it work

Comment

Yes, the Tutorial does in fact clearly show you how to precisely add HTML or Java script to a BlueVoda page!

Your inability to understand the Tutorials, or to logically deduce/interpret steps and methods, or to demonstrate familiarity with common computer skills is alarming ...

1. How old are you?
          2. You are apparently in Canada, but are you French-Canadian (as this might give myself and others some idea of how to bridge any language gap)?
          3. What kind of computer operating system are you using?
          4. What is your Domain to which you are already publishing?

You will need to provide some pertinent information in order to posture a framework of understanding for us to work within in order to assist you best, as all of your posts are not formatted as required by the Forum Guidelines "How To Ask For Assistance" ....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X