Website for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for review

Here is a website I did for an insurance broker.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Re: Website for review

I nearly thought it was a 'click a button' and get 'form' and then just as I was going to leave the site I noticed a 'skip' link.

From your home screen I would prefer to click a category and be taken to a page with something to read and perhaps a form to invite me to do something (all on the same page). I'd lose the 'skip' links and as I said, I nearly didn't see them.

I know this site is for an insurance broker but because of the lack of content it does seem more of a portal to other insurance companies. What would stop me going direct to them and cutting the poor old broker out?

I am also going to suggest your page is too wide at 1024px. Maybe not for you or not for me but for most people. I would go wider than 994px.

I like the colour and the general theme as far as the top part of the pages look good but the bottom doesn't look finished (to me anyway)

All the best
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hello
      I do agree with DarrenC when he writes that for a company's representative or broker it is not a good idea to have direct links to the principals. They have not way to know that some visitor to their site came from yours. So, if some business is gotten fron that visit, you will be out of it. I would suggest you keep the information about your principals but remove any direct links to them.
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Correction..lol

"I am also going to suggest your page is too wide at 1024px. Maybe not for you or not for me but for most people. I would go no wider than 994px."
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, my client is still waiting on unique links from some of his carriers. All of the Health insurance carriers have a unique link that have a tag. If you click on any of them you will access his agent page. Therefore if you decide to buy with i.e United Health he will get credit for the sale.

As some of the smaller carrier do not readily provide this I will continue to add as they become available.

Thanks for the input

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X