This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background image in content area

Need some advice. I want to create a page in my blog that has an active clickable button (javascript enabled) that goes to my chat software on another site. I'd like to insert an .jpg image on the page but have it appear as a backdrop to the button which will appear on top of it like it was on another layer. Is this possible in Wordpress?
    Thanks for all the help.
    David is the Mindset Immunity Mentor - www.Mobiusman.com

Re: Background image in content area

Wordpress does not have a tool to produce or apply "layers" as does BlueVoda, and images are not controlled with such capabilities ....

You would be better off looking to see if you can create an HTML hyperlink with a rollover effect and installing it as a simple HTML code than to experiment with layers and image effects outside of any standard code or available plugin.

You can search for a script to use (preferrably PHP, but HTML works fine) so you can use your own created images with the text you want super-imposed on them to display as required as a mouseover effect. Once you have generated the images and found the script that works for you, you can add it to a sidebar or column directly as page code, as Wordpress allows you to edit the CSS Template file from within the Dashboard itself.

If you need further instructions or more applicable details, do a good Search fo the Wordpress Forums to find a similarly presented inquiry.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili. Appreciate the info.
      David is the Mindset Immunity Mentor - www.Mobiusman.com

Comment

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...