This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Bars

Is there a limit to the number of bars that you can have in the navigation bars? The reason I am asking is...www.clarascalling.com... I created a navigation bar with 10 buttons, everything was good. The 10th page I created was "Privacy Policy", the I needed to create an 11th page, "Mission Statement". All of the pages were changed by copying the navigation bar menu from the index page and then pasted to each page, the page was saved and published. Which ever page I publish last, of the 10th and 11th pages, the header will appear on both the 10th and 11 pages. To explain it differently, if I publish page 11 and then page 10, page 10's header will appear on both pages 10 and 11. If I publish page 10 and then page 11, page 11's header will appear on both page 10 and 11. Weird, any suggestions? I have also tried breaking down the navigation bar menu by having 10 in one and 1 in another, I still experience the same problem. Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Re: Navigation Bars

Mission Statement Page is the problematic one. It's sharing the same header as privacy policy.

What I would do is get your Mission Statement page looking right in BV. Preview the page in browser, then right click and save the header image but give it a new name.

Now insert this back into the BV page instead and republish. I believe your image names have clashed so hopefully this will solve the problem.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

OMG! Thank you so much. That worked. I guess creating the header as an image and then inserting the image, really doesn't matter, because it looks the same as if I had created it using the software! I am so happy, I have been struggling all day with this. You are my hero! Thank you so much!
      Sincerely,
      Susan Gatewood
      Smithfield, VA

Comment

You are welcome!
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
        X