Linking page to error & success pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking page to error & success pages

hello all, i'm having problems on my order page, it will submit even tho some fields are left blank. Also when it submits i get the success page, but, no email comes thru. What have i done o mess this up?
    thanks

Re: Linking page to error & success pages

The Voda Lounge (Chit Chat) Introduce yourself. Open Discussions, Tell a Joke, Gossip, Chit Chat about anything. (Almost Anything:) No Web Hosting or BlueVoda talk permitted in this forum. We have plenty of other forums for that purpose. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Use the search button at the top of the forum page and type in your problem and it will pull up related posts in the proper forum area.
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

You must be bored. If you dont plan to help great. I don't need a lecture, i need help. I have had enough runarounds. So if you don't want to or can't help, then please find another thread.

Comment

WILL SOME ONE GO TO http://www.rkliftrepairinc.com/parts1a.php & TELL ME WHY THIS FORM SUBMITS WHEN SOME FIELDS ARE LEFT BLANK, WHY IT SUBMITS WITHOUT TELLING SUBMITTER TO ENTER INFO IN FIELDS & WHY EMAIL FIELD DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ACTUAL EMAIL.

Comment

making a form is tricky. you must slow down and make sure you dot all the i's and cross the t's. if you do not validate each box then the form will be sent. you have to build a success or thank you page so that you can thank the person that has sent you the information. then you link your form to the thank you page. this is very difficult to explain all the features and processes on the forum. you are better to contact me through my email/phone and i will walk you through the steps and make sure you have made the form correctly. look forward to hearing from you.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Please rename your form (not the page, the form itself).

At the moment you have named it "parts.php" and the dot breaks the validation Javascript so it doesn't work.

Name it "parts" , Save, Publish, and Refresh your browser before testing.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

After re-making numerous pages & 8 days with absolutly no help from voda host i have paid to complete my site. It may be a simple thing to those that do this sort of thing a lot but trying to figure out what needs to be done & how it translates in computer language is rather difficult. I would like to thank voda host for taking my payment & helping me, not at all!

Comment

I don't want to argue with you, but it seems to me that you are missing basic steps in your website builiding learning.

I even answered some of your posts and you didn't even bother to answer back.

Please note that VodaHosts provides paid for webhosting, as well as many tools among which BlueVoda. Support for BlueVoda is through this very forum. You have posted here only two or three questions that have been answered (I even answered you in my private area).

Not sure what else you would like. Please understand that you also need some learning before you can become a website designer and builder...
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X