This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with ABVFP forms

I have seven .php pages in my site. Four of them are most important. One of those 4 forms is working properly. That is: www.carlos-arano.com.ar/cursoar.php
    The others doesn't.
    Lets see:
    www.carlos-arano.com.ar/contactform2.php is sending me always to the errorpage.php as Illigal form submition.
    www.carlos-arano.com.ar/contact.php same Illigal form submition but in a white screen (not in the errorpage form).
    The answer to www.carlos-arano.com.ar/contactform.php is other form telling me tha I did a wrong setup.
    I'm becoming crazy. ¿Could you help me?
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

.php forms

I have seven .php pages in my site. Four of them are the most importants. One of those 4 pages is working properly. That form is in: www.carlos-arano.com.ar/cursoar.php
    Something is not right in the other 3 forms. I reviewed many, many times my settings in the other three pages and I was unable to find why they doesn't work. I did not find nothing wrong in the filled forms.
    These are:
    www.carlos-arano.com.ar/contactform2.php is sending me always to the errorpage.php as Illigal form submition.
    www.carlos-arano.com.ar/contact.php same Illigal form submition but in a white screen (not in the errorpage form).
    The answer to www.carlos-arano.com.ar/contactform.php is other form telling me tha I did a wrong setup.
    I'm becoming crazy. I tryed using the forum at mySQL & php without results yet. Maybe I was in a wrong place.
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Illigal form submition

What Illigal Form Submition <Submission>means?
      It means that Submition of such form is not done correctly? Maybe something wrong with the filling of such form?
      or
      it means that the proper form isn't prepared well? Maybe something wrong in the configuration?
      My English isn't the best, and I don't understand.
      I have problems (see my other thread) and I haven't an answer yet.
      Hank said to me somebody here in the forum can help me. I will appreciate it.
      Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Re: Problems with ABVFP forms

Illegal form submission means that the URL of the form is different from the URL declared in the ABVFP control panel.
        In many cases there is a missing www (example: the page URL is http://www.yurdomain.com/contact.php whilst in the control panel you might have declared http://yourdomain.com/contact.php or vice versa, or some mistype.

<the incorrect configuration error means that you haven't probably set the form id field or you have its name mistyped or you haven't correctly declared the form ID in the control panel
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Problems with ABVFP forms

Thank you.
          Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Working...
          X