X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone compatability

My phone is not loading my website.

Domain for Sale. HorseSleighFarm.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

It shows the full website for a 1/10 of a second, then it just shows the background.

How can I fix this? I have a lot of people looking at my website on their phones!!!

Thanks
    Shawn

Re: Phone compatability

It has nothing to do with anything about the server, nor your website (other than the fact you are using a dynamic menu and other dynamic elements that tend to make the page overly "script-heavy"), but more likely your phone itself and the lightweight browser it has.

You should find that Tablets do not present this abbreviated display issue, as they have a much more fully featured browser version.

You may wish to consider providing a MOBI version of your website strictly for cell Users so they can also visit unrestricted (not everyone has the same type of phone or phone capabilities, so a MOBI site provides a more universal access).

Tips For Creating a MOBI Site Using BlueVoda
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I went to the link you listed above for the tips creating a MOBI site, and the link you had there has not been updated. I am trying to get my websites compatible for cell phones, and iPad's and other mobile devices. Can you point me in the right direction of where I can find the directions on how to do this and what I would need on my website please? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaly View Post
        I went to the link you listed above for the tips creating a MOBI site, and the link you had there has not been updated. I am trying to get my websites compatible for cell phones, and iPad's and other mobile devices. Can you point me in the right direction of where I can find the directions on how to do this and what I would need on my website please? Thanks.
        Sorry you are having difficulties, Kaly. If you read the post via the link mentioned above [Tips For Creating a MOBI Site Using BlueVoda] carefully, everything you need to create a MOBI site manually using BlueVoda is mentioned, from the page size to the DnD Script that would automatically forward your visitor to the site version demanded by the device protocol.

To make things much easier (rather than creating a MOBI site manually), VodaHost now also offers the BlueVoda Mobile Website Builder, which you can explore using THIS LINK
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X