This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGI/Perl script not working

We have a golf website greenmeadowsgolf1.com and we are trying to get a script to work that keeps peoples handicap. I have the program and all the files in a folder named golf1. I get an error when I try to run the addmember.pl script. I have figured out I think some of the files needs to be either in the perl folder or cgi bin but not sure which or if all need to be there. We are getting desperate to get this up and running. Is there anyone that can put the files in the correct folder and give the permission to make this work for us.

any help would be greatly appreaciated. I know the program works great on a differen server but would rather get it working here on vodahost than move.

Re: CGI/Perl script not working

It is not a server question but an installation question.

Your script certainly comes with instructions on how / where to install. Please make sure you correctly follow these instructions.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X