This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors at top of page on survey

I have a very simple survey form that I am running from Fantastico in the cpanel. When I click the survey page, I get the following errors. I don't know what to do to fix it.

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/sunbreez/public_html/surveys/admin/include/lib/espauth.inc on line 13

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/sunbreez/public_html/surveys/admin/include/lib/espauth.inc on line 16

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sunbreez/public_html/surveys/admin/include/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 404

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sunbreez/public_html/surveys/admin/include/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema03.inc.php on line 416

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/sunbreez/public_html/surveys/public/survey.php on line 18

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/sunbreez/public_html/surveys/admin/include/lib/espsql.inc on line 15

The survey is working but I am currently not using it because it looks so stupid to my customers.

Ken

Re: Errors at top of page on survey

>> How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

It was working fine until Vodahost had a RAID failure. Then they told me they upgraded the server and that I needed to talk to my developer. It is like Vodahost technical support has never heard of the scripts available from the Cpanel. Anyway, I have tried everything I know to try to get rid of this.

Comment

You will need to continue to deal with Customer Support to resolve this issue, as there is nothing anyone on the Forums can do to assist you.

You should be 'presenting' the Survey on your page via an Inline Frame (iFrame), rather than linked as an entirely different page. It appears you are not doing so, and I can only suggest that you need to properly configure your Survey completely as a separate Sub-Directory and then create an iFrame upon a BlueVoda page to properly display it as is usually intended .... this may make a difference in the function/errors being shown. It is important to understand the larger concepts wholly when adding different 'functions' to have them perform optimally ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X