Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to build in voda and transfer to dreamweaver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible to build in voda and transfer to dreamweaver?

hi

is it possible to build a website with blu voda and then transfering it to dreamweaver?

thanks in advance

ricky

Re: is it possible to build in voda and transfer to dreamweaver?

I think you can import into BlueBoda whatever you build with Dreamweaver, but not what you are asking.

You should goto the top of this page and watch the Tut on Macromedia products.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Once you publish your website to a vodahost account it will convert it to html (or php, whatever extension you select). Dreamweaver can then edit the html or php pages. Keep in mind any changes you make with Dreamweaver would then be overwritten by BlueVoda if you were to publish the same page again.

The only issue I can see if that BV doesn't use stylesheets for formatting and dreamweaver does. It won't be a problem for it displaying the page or anything, but may make the code itself more confusing as there will be some formatting/coding inconsitencies. (Although if you are just going to use DW's WYSIWYG editor, this issue won't really matter)

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks for the reply was very helpful..... i think im just gona stick to bluevoda for now though its just a lot more simple lol

Comment

Working...
        X