Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building websites for other people.

Hi, I am looking to do several things as follows;

I have a lifestyle block growing hazelnuts and looking to build myself a website - no problem so far.
    I am looking to use Blue Voda and Voda Host - still no problem I think.

The second thing I am wanting to do is actually build websites for other people as well and was hoping to organise the hosting through Voda Host etc.... I have read several threads including the T & C's and understand this is where I will come unstuck.

Is there a way to be able to do this legally without breaking the T & C's as that is not what I want to do or alternatively does VH offer this service with some of there other products / services ?

If it cant be done correctly and legally via here can anyone point me in the right direction on what I would need to look/search for?

Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, I have read several and have grasped the concept of what I want to do generally cant be done but just looking for help on where to go to be able to this?

Thanks and really appreciate your time. -
    NZ Nut Farmer.

Re: Building websites for other people.

You allow people to purchase their own hosting.. you then build the website after they give you access.

Keep in mind unless you are vodahost approved freelancer you may not SOLICIT in the forum other than post your add in the trading post.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for that Karen, I wasnt necessarily looking to use the forums to solicit business.

I am part of a Co-op for the Hazlenuts that I grow and was thinking that other members may want sites etc and I have had a few friends that have asked me to build a site for them so was looking to get familiar with 1 piece of software and be able to build them all with that for ease and speedyness rather than having to learn multiple systems.
      I completed a diploma in Computer programming approx 6 years ago majoring in Multimedia and the web however some of the knowledge has gone over the years so was looking to use a site builder rather than code from scratch due to time constraints.

So just so I am clear as dont want to break any T & C's if my customer wants a site then I can assist them in joining vodahost from thier PC ( they own the account and pay for it etc..) and then grant myself access so I can then build the site ? Do I have to build the site on there PC or can I do it from my PC ?

Some other threads talk about the affiliate program can you give me some advice around this so I once again don't unintentionally break any rules ?

Once again thanks for your time and I really appreciate it.

Comment

You can do it from your pc.. just keep in mind when you try to give them copies they may have to reinsert images into the proper places as it wont be exactly the same path saved.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hello Miss Karen,

I spoke with Ryan on friday and He told me where to go to get approved as a website builde and help people here on the forum, and he would send business every so often my way. I forgot which thread to go to can you help me.

Thank you
          kevin

Comment

Right after they notify me that this is approved...so far.. no one has contacted me. Sorry

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I love roasted hazelnuts!
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
              X