help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

I have no idea what my account number is or how to find it. I would like to be able to find it. I would also like to know how to open bluevoda on my laptop? with my account? I cannot find anything on how to do this, I can only access the site I am working on through my home computer. Any help?

Re: help!

What site?

Can you please post the URL to your site.

Are you the Administrator or the Webmaster for your site?

Do You have a hosting account with VodaHost?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by letsplayfast View Post
      I have no idea what my account number is or how to find it. I would like to be able to find it. I would also like to know how to open bluevoda on my laptop? with my account? I cannot find anything on how to do this, I can only access the site I am working on through my home computer. Any help?

How great your info is!But Can you give some more sample questions and answers.I really want to get more info about this topicIt really useful for me. Thanks.

Comment

Answer this question first.

Do You have a hosting account with VodaHost?
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

1st... the subject HELP wont get you much.

2nd if you have a voda host account all this information was provided to you in an email after your reciept mail.

3rdly no account..no HELP

4th download a second copy of bv to your laptop and install it..then import your pages.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X