Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contents of Table Cells Do Not Seem to Be Tied to the Table Cells When Repositioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contents of Table Cells Do Not Seem to Be Tied to the Table Cells When Repositioned

Hello, I'm quite a newbie to a website "builder". I've had some experience with "editors". I am puzzled because I created a table, and then I inserted a text box. When I reposition the table cell, the table cell borders move, but the contents (text box) stays in the original position. In fact, after moving the table around, the cell contents were completely outside of the whole table. In the editor programs I have used in the past, once contents are placed within a table or table cell, the contents move with the table cells when they are resized or repositioned. With the BlueVoda website builder, is there some step to lock the inserted items within the table cells? Your advice would be sincerely appreciated.

Re: Contents of Table Cells Do Not Seem to Be Tied to the Table Cells When Reposition

Quite simply, a Table and Text Box are two separate elements, and will always remain so.

A Table has Rules and abilities to "Format" Text within Table Cells, and will maintain such formatting independently, thus not requiring any further functionality by adding a Text Box layer (thus the persistent impossibility to integrate them).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X