X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check my SEO

Hi all,
    Hope someone can help me out here.
    I keep going onto different seo analyze my site's. The all seem to have their own way of telling me whats right and whats wrong.
    Can someone tell me a good place to get my site checked out.
    Or better still, is anyone out their prepared to have a look at my site.
    Thanks.
    Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Re: Check my SEO

Any of the free online tools are in fact worthless (and invariably confusing for the common website designer), as they each use different combinations of methods and emphasis, and do not include accurate metrics upon which to attribute relevant valuations. They are simply providing some differing important-looking results for people who have no idea what real, constructed, organic and honest SEO is all about.

There are many threads within these Forums that outline with detail the many aspects of solid SEO methods and Best Practices, ALL of which are manually implemented upon the foundations that are created by following all the other standards in web design. You should be cognizant of these methods and practices, and should have included them as you created your website -- from the composing of your content to the titling of you images, from the naming of your pages to the creation of H-Meta Tags .... it is simply a "construct" of understanding that is essential to optimal website performance (and not a toolset of 'gimmicks' or 'tricks').

And ... it takes time to organically make that all-important relevance recognized and be attributed proper value and SERP (Search Engine Results Page positioning) value. Far too many people do not allow the Search Engines the required time to properly cache and index sites according to their obvious worthiness. Impatience has interrupted the process on countless millions of websites unnecessarily ...

If, however, you wish to mechanize the processes of deep-relevance for Keyword, Page Name, and Content Emphasis, you should consider the proven services offered by VodaHost directly at www.VodaHits.com
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili,
      My site is already indexed by Google, will it do any harm if i sign up with Vodahits.com and have it submitted again ?
      Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Comment

Yes, as they do not particularly like being "force-fed" a site to index or re-caching. It is in fact likely to penalize your site overall, as it would appear to the SE's that you are attempting to unfairly influence attributable (compliant) valuation. I would suggest that before you manually submit your site to another Search Engine, it undergo no less than 85% total revision, with all new Content and obvious difference in Relevance construct.

You can, however, engage VodaHits to place your links and Content (via Articles, short descriptions, etc.) in the most relevant (there's that concept again) directories, blogs, and other active sites with greater Page Rank than yours, not to just increase inbound traffic, but to widen your overall Net Presence (and thus Foundational Relevance).

Usually by the time your site increases 2 levels of PR, you will typically have updated and/or tweaked your complete site a few times which at that point might well indeed demonstrate the "uniqueness" that needs be present before re-submitting to any Search engine. Then would be the appropriate time for such consideration, as any true SEO Pro would advise.

Keep in mind also it really IS all about the basics and nothing fancy: when "updating" your Content and relevance, you must be mindful to compose your Content so as to anchor all the new keywords, and to incorporate those new key phrases into the Image Titles, page names, navigation, etc. to provide the reality of the shift in emphasis within a properly configured Relevance.

Additionally, when changing or updating such SEO focus on your site, you should never remove any prior element of your previous emphasis (Page Content, pages with Names that "fit" earlier schemes, Images with Titles that mirrored the overall optimization, etc.).This is extremely important, and an aspect that has proven to cause the fall of many wonderful websites, as the Search engines compare past cache values to see if you are simply "switching" values trying to lure them to re-cache at artificial valuations (an old Black Hat SEO method).

>> You should simply ADD NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZED VALUES to the earlier published, which adds depth and truly overall relevance to your site, "proving" to the SE's that your site is active, is important (as it regularly includes more relevance, more authoritative Content, and thus becomes a more reliable resource for them to return to Search clients the results from your site --- which is their job).
        The only time you can effectively remove previously cached Relevance is when you undergo a major overall site revision, otherwise you lose whatever SERP and PR that was gained having those elements within the site.

Tis is not an easy thing to do, and still presents a challenge to even accomplished web composers .... how to cogently ADD content, pages, and images within a reactive and responsive, evolutionary context? In truth, this is the essence of Web Design, on a grander scale, and is completely reliant upon a detailed Web Plan .... this is the secret to designing and optimizing websites for optimal performance and results.

One thing about your Domain name, the fact it is a ".com" rather than a ".co.uk" Domain .... you will undoubtedly experience a lack of 'local relevance" insofar as you will be placing all your UK-related elements on the wider global Net, essentially the reversal of the concept discussed
        HERE ... don't get confused or impatient, only be aware of the duplicity of the Rules and processes you will need to comply and attain.

Hopefully this brief discussion has enlightened you somewhat, but more importantly illustrated the importance of all the small, innocuous details that consume so much of our time and effort ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X