AWStats Not Showing Add-On's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWStats Not Showing Add-On's

I just noticed that one of my addons does not show in awstats nor latest visitors. It does show in Add-on Domains, File Manager and it is online.

The site is milamcountyhistoricalcommission.org

This isn't a selling site so I normally don't check it. All the rest of my sites do show. What do I need to do to get it to show in awstats? Thanks
    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
    Milam County Historical Commission

Re: Add-on domain not showing in awstats

I believe you need to "activate" awstats for each domain you've added. Go to the Control Panel, and hit the "Choose Log Programs" icon.
    It will take some time once activated for any stats to show, so don't be too impatient!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili, but I don't find a "Choose Log Programs" icon nor anything similar in anywhere CPanel. Am I overlooking something or should I contact Support?

I did notice that the 'stats' for CPanel show one less add-on domain than I have. Even the add-ons which are redirected show.

Thanks
      Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
      Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
      Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Conferring with Support would likely be your best bet, since we have all-new servers and still different versions of cPanel throughout. They will also be able to examine your entire Add-On Domain structure to affirm it is properly configured.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X