Soholaunch checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch checkout

Help please. During the checkout process on soholaunch is there any way to use the default country as Ireland. www.gifstoreireland.com/shop_now

I am only supplying a few counties in Ireland and during the checkout process the billing and shipping info only allows for USA states and country as an option - can I change this.

It is also necessary to get customers to register during the checkout process of can this section be skipped somehow?

Thanks for your help

Re: Soholaunch checkout

Shamba,

In soho cpanel go to shopping cart, then in the middle row click on shipping. On local orders, click Change Local Country. And there you have it. On the chance that it doesnt work, there is also the left side for International orders. But you shouldnt need to do anything there unless you are also shipping out of country.

As far as the sign in goes, all they are basically asking for i s the email address, and then they have a choice of signing up or not. But I imagine there is a way to customize that. Check at Soho.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

Thanks for that. I did do change country to Ireland in Soho cp - shipping and it shows as Ireland in the cp but not on the web page? I changed both local and international options just in case and it still defaults to USA?

Comment

Shamba

Try removing a default country, then resetting it. Past that, Im not sure what to do. Check in the Soho forum, see if anyone has a quick solution there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

Thanks for help. Tried removing and re-setting - still no luck!

Comment

Working...
          X