Please review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review

I'm up and running but would like any ideas for my web site to run/look smoother. www.BeadedTreasuresJewelry.net

Re: Please review

First thing first you need to do is centre your pages.
    Next some continuity in page overall design, your menu jumps around the pages like a yoyo and the links should be set to open in the same browser instead of _blank. And there’s a couple of broken links running around too.
    Might be worth looking at navals post on Single menu in php and blueboda
    Also just as a idea to make the cart part run a little smoother and give it a little style check out this addon from paypal
    quick and easy to install and gives your cart that little extra.
    Ok only had a brief time to look it over but got to go now and close all those windows i opened on your site. lol
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Ditto with alien, you also need to reduce most of your images in physical size to help with page loading. You are also spamming words in your title, like: beaded & earrings. All these keywords should also be part of the pages textual content.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

What should I use instead of _blank?

Comment

Very attractive.

Did you choose the anti-alias option for the pink oval behind your header logo name? it looks a little rough around the edges.

You also may want to have a text menu at the bottom (footer) so that your pages link better to your home page. I believe the spiders from GOOGLE like this?

On the centering in the page, do not forget to take into consideration the Rh slider. I believe it takes up about 16 pixels worth of space; so, you want to slide your context area about 16 pixels to the left on your background. That way it appears centered on anyone's screen.

Good job though.

Comment

Originally posted by beadedtreasuresjewelry View Post
            What should I use instead of _blank?
            Just leave the field empty.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...