Adding Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Shopping Cart

1st I would like to say hello to all on the forum. I hope that someone can help me with my problem. My website is yourstylecents.com I sell high end apparel. I am trying to integrate my 3dcart into my site. I'm new to this and it has not been easy. I was told by the 3dcart company I had to have my BV point to there server. Please can someone help me with this issue. I put in a ticket on this & BV sent me here to the forum for the answer. Again thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Adding Shopping Cart

Im not familiar with 3dcart, but I would assume that you are talking about api codes being programmed to transfer your data to them for checkout, not sure, or if you copy and paste coded form buttons to them. Id have to have more info to guide you and a link to the info to tell you if its even possible without a data base type setup.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If its this..

Thats an actual store builder, similar to soholaunch, and if you built pages in bv then you would have to LINK your products or pages to that STORE or SITE. If I were you Id either ask for the script to install on this server, or build it there, one or the other.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you thats eactly ? I thought I would have to do ,link my pages from BV to them. Again thank you for your help I really love this BV site I just wish they had & shopping cart that I could organize my items on that was connected to BV. Only if they could have made BV & Soho one program. Thank You

Comment

Well why youd be paying $39 a month for this cart when you could use soho is beyond me, or you could use mals ecart or Cart Manager for around 10 per month, and youd control your website and HOW much you put on it. This one is gonna charge you more if you need more space.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I'm going to cancel the account. I had purchased before I found BV. I keep hearing about tis Mals ecart on this site I'm going to look into it. I just want somthing that I can work with the BV website I have created.

Comment

Working...
            X