Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos as buttons

Hi,

Newby here. I'm not sure what to call this operation, but I want to use buttons, in the form of pictures of each of my kids, that will send visitors from our home page to a page for each of the kids. Click on their picture and go to their page.

What is this called and how do I accomplish it? Please keep the reply at the kindergarten level.

Many thanks,

Dick

Re: Photos as buttons

Originally posted by leroque
    Hi,

Newby here. I'm not sure what to call this operation, but I want to use buttons, in the form of pictures of each of my kids, that will send visitors from our home page to a page for each of the kids. Click on their picture and go to their page.

What is this called and how do I accomplish it? Please keep the reply at the kindergarten level.

Many thanks,

Dick
    No problem at all. Click on the image tool (upper toolbar, between the shape tool and the line tool) and insert an image in your page. Double click to edit it, and browse your computer to find the picture you want to put as a button. Then click on link, and give the Url of the page you want to link to. One tip: resize the picture before inserting it in BV, so it will load faster, and link it directly to the page you want. Since these pictures will be used as buttons, if you want to put button text also, go to the Tips Section of the forum to see how to make custom buttons. Another option is to use the Advanced Button /Insert > Form > Advanced Button, double click it to edit it, then right click > Propertie and edit type (put On Click) action (Navigate to the specified URL), type in the Url, and go to Style ,use the picture as background. You can also add border, edit the style and color of text etc. by double clicking on the text. It behaves as normal text.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X